Friday, July 6, 2012

Sisters

That one best friend that's your other half:

I got to have one of those nights that I crave, an Sarah-Emma night. It's really funny how people can walk into your life, and our story is extremely ironic (I wouldn't have it any other way.) However it happened, she is one of my closest friends and my sister. No, she isn't blood, but she's the closest you can get to it.

We can talk for hours and hours about everything and we agree on pretty much everything. She is very much someone that I can trust with all of my secrets.


We all need someone like that in our lives


And after this week, I needed tonight.

Oh by the way, internet dwellers, I thankfully, do not need surgery on my knee. They recommended physical therapy for about a month. That's a huge relief on my part, but I'm still worried about whether or not it will make a difference. I hope so...

Back to less upsetting topics, Sarah and I came up with a brilliant plan to pass the time. We decided to open an Etsy store, and make different crafts to sell while we're trying to make up money to achieve our other goals like The Garden.

Tonight I'm suffering from terrible writer's block... so I'll catch up with all of you later.


"Best friends are like one soul sharing in two bodies"

No comments:

Post a Comment