Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Amurika

La La Land:

A few drinks in, and a few good friends, and I'm so excited for life. I'm in the middle of the party and I'm just contemplating life. It's just so strange anymore. Very definitive lines have been drawn between everyone and crossing them is difficult. I just wish that things could be the same [Jess says hello.] but I'm well aware that the past is the past and it shouldn't effect the future. I just am over all of it, if I could restart things and do things differently.

I hate when things remind me of everyone too. Memories glorified in a hazy mist make me even more angry that things aren't the same.

...

Ugh I literally just spilled wax EVERYWHERE. I'm too pissed off to continue writing, so I'll be continuing this blog post later.


No comments:

Post a Comment