Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Haunted Dreams

Dreams:


Last night I had an incredibly strange dream... the worst part is that it's part of a reoccurring dream that I've been having. It always involves a house, the house is an older one and looks terribly familiar. Sometimes it resembles my grandparent's house,  yet the inside isn't always the same as theirs was. Either way, it's always the same house. Two of my friends have also dreamed about this same house. Each dream is different from the others. I don't know what to think, but I believe that has to mean something.


Last night I dreamt about Kenneth ignoring me. The entire dream he just was aloof and he acted like he didn't even want to be around me. In the end of the dream, he said he'd call me and I told him not to bother. I guess that means we broke up... it was so real that when I woke up, I was so angry and upset until I realized it had been a dream.

"When the waking world seeps into the slumbering one, the line between the two blurs long enough for anything to be possible."
It bothers me that that is what I was dreaming of. Is there something my subconscious trying to tell me? Maybe it's just that if that were to happen, breaking up would be the result. I truly need for my boyfriends to be there for me 100%. I need their love and attention. Always.

Regardless, two other people had a dream about me and Ken last night... how weird is that? Very different dreams, but dreams about us none the less. Maybe it's a sign?

Stay tuned for the next two blogs I'll be posting today!


"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment