Monday, July 2, 2012

Full Moon Madness

The Full Moon Effect:


I missed  a post yesterday, not that it bothers anyone else but myself. Anyways, tomorrow is the full moon and of course everyone in this town is going crazy. I, myself feel strange. More restless than normal and far more agitated. I could blame a number of things on my astounding frustrations, but I'm blaming the moon. It's crazy how much it effects people. Women especially.

I'm so not prepared to work tomorrow, I just know it's going to be one big hassle. I'm sure no harm was meant by a switch at work, but it more than screws me over. I think I may have a solution, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place. It really wasn't fair to anyone and the manager that approved the change was just trying to piss off the other manager. You're an adult. Act like one.


In other news, my knee is getting looked at on Friday. I'm terrified. I really dislike the thought of surgery, scars, the whole nine yards. I just don't want it to be that serious, yet at the same time if it fixes it permanently, I'm going to suck it up. Until then, it's a struggle between pain management and trying to do things with a braced knee.

Today's Toddler Tutorial went really well and I got a ton of compliments from my managers. It's so rewarding to hear that for once, you don't get that at job numero uno. Only thing is, being on my knees (okay you pervs, not like that...) at job number two kills my injury. I'm starting to wonder if that's what flared up the problem again.

Welp, I think that's enough for now... tomorrow, I'm going to write two entries to catch up again.

"Everyone is a moon, each has a dark side which he never shows anyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment