Monday, September 10, 2012

You

You are the one who knows every part of me.
You know my every move, my every reaction, my every thought without the slightest prompting.
You read my mind easier than so many others.
You have the ability to make me smile when I feel like breaking down.
You make me feel as if my back isn't against the flames, but merely that I'm pushing through the pain to something better.
You make me feel strong when I  know I am most weak.
You make me feel beautiful when my world is full of people more intensely gorgeous than I could ever hope to be.
You make me feel safe, when I feel as if I need to run for the hills and the sea.
You hold me down, yet you let my head drift in the clouds.
You balance me out.
You are by my side in my favorite memories, and you're in all my future plans.
You have a smile that lights up my entire world.
You have eyes that could make the coldest heart melt, as you've made mine.


Tu es mon ami, mon amour, mon tout. Toujours et pour toujours.

Je vous promets...

No comments:

Post a Comment