Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 20 of 20

Today was the twentieth day in a row that I have worked. Now, I'm not doing break-backing work, but honestly... I'm more exhausted than ever. I just want to stay in bed all day, sleeping. Tomorrow is my only day off before another fourteen days in a row. I'm hoping to relax, yet to get things done. I desperately  need to do laundry, but with my injury, that's been impossible.

Oh wait, I need to tell you all about that little bit of insanity. I sprained not one, but both of my ankles simultaneously. Lets just say that sidewalks/curbs do not like me. The many days that I have been working on them have been keeping me in constant pain. Not to mention that I haven't had time to do anything I've really wanted to: house work, doing anything with my photography, or even seeing friends.

My best friend's car is in the shop so I haven't seen her in far too long, especially since seeing friends keeps me sane during these intense work weeks. Therefore the past two Wednesdays (our normal bar night), it's just been me and the boy.

There's nothing wrong with that, but it just feels weird not having the whole gang around. Ken's been keeping me happy through all of this, but I've been just lost.

When no one's around, I'm just... sad. I can't even pinpoint what exactly is bothering me, I just know that there's something. I need something, but what?

"Life is too precious to give another minute to anyone or anything that doesn't make you happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment