Friday, September 14, 2012

Halloween Conundrum

Hey everyone, another frivolous post this evening, but we are less than a month away from my favorite holiday of the year, Halloween. I know what I'm doing for my first costume, but I can't decide what I want to do for the other two or three of them. In case you couldn't tell, I go hard for Halloween. Besides that there are parties going on all month that I want to attend.

Anyways, the first costume is for my Adventure Time party that I'm hosting. My best friend and I are going to be Cake the Cat and Fiona the Human

I think it's the perfect idea because we are those characters, through and through.


These are the alternate costume ideas:
Lumpy Space Princess

Beer Wench
Pirate

Ursula

My own rendition of Oogie Boogie


OR....

Glinda the Good Witch

Too many choices. I wish I could pick... Ugh. Happy Haunting kids.





No comments:

Post a Comment