Sunday, November 4, 2012

Skin


Sorry I haven't written in a while guys, I've just been feeling very... awkward. Almost as if I can't think of things to say about anything anymore. It's really bothering me, especially since writing is one of the only things that keeps me sane anymore.


Lets see... for one thing, the lines on my skin are back with a vengeance. I have a skin condition called Dermatographic urticaria, better known as Dermogaphism. That pretty much means that my skin is allergic to contact with other things. In my case, it's itching, or things that drag across my skin that creates raised lines. It is really embarrassing, especially when I'm out in public. I really just wish that they would go away. The funny thing is, this time last year, they weren't nearly as bad. It's just gross, and what's worse, it grosses out my boyfriend. As if I'm not already super self-conscious about myself, this adds to it. I don't want him to be disturbed by anything about me... so something that is beyond my control is the last thing I need. I could medicate myself, take some allergy medicine every day... but who needs that? I don't like medicines in general, much less the exorbitant costs of the damn things.

I feel terrible.

Oh, and hello winter depression... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment